Thursday, April 27, 2017

Did the Students Truly Learn Anything?


Image result for test gifs


Just like a pretest, post tests are just as important in the learning process. Post tests help determine what the students have learned and what they still struggle with. As educators, it is important for us to know what works best for our students. If the results come back saying the whole class got a certain question wrong, then that means I probably did not do a good enough job explaining the content. However, if the whole class got the question right, then that means that the majority of students understood the content making the educator not feel obligated to review or continue to teach that specific content. This helps with the assessments for the students and how to gage the difficulty level of the questions. 

All in all, post test results are crucial both for the educator as well as for the students. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought you summed up post tests nicely! I also like the gif you chose lol. I agree that it's important for us to know what's best for our students! I also agree that it helps with assessments for students to gage how difficult the questions should be!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete