
Today, we all came to class prepared to take part in an interview. When I walked in, the administrators were lined up in the front of the classroom. They then introduced themselves individually and what style of teacher they are looking for that would be a great fit for their school. After, the administrators spread out and conducted short interviews with each of the five groups. They asked questions such as: "What is your teaching philosophy?" and "How would you incorporate collaboration into the classroom?"
All of the questions were well thought out and put together. They were real life questions that truly made me think. I pretended to be in an actual interview just to see how I would actually respond. At the end of it all, they hired five new teachers and I was one of them. All in all, I thought it was a great experience and a great way to end the semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment