Monday, January 30, 2017

History of Social Studies

Image result for social studies



Throughout school, I've really enjoyed my social studies classes. I especially enjoyed learning about American history, however I never found my teachers to be interested in the subject which made it harder to be interested in the subject as well. In my Social Studies classes, we mostly read the chapters and then answered whatever questions were at the end so I found the classes to be very predictable after awhile.  Due to this, I am really looking forward to learning how to teach social studies in a fun and exciting way. Fortunately, there are thousands of ways to incorporate technology into the learning process. I think it's important for children to have variety when learning because not every student learns the same way. What I am most looking forward to out of this class is learning how to incorporate technology into the lesson and see how the students respond to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment